Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies II

1 1/2 cups butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 Tbls Vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
4 cups flour
3 cups chocolate chips
optional walnuts/pecans
optional add 1/4 cocoa to your dough to make a double chocolate cookie. (See Picture for the two different colors.)

Cream together butter, sugars and eggs. Add vanilla. Mix in baking soda, salt, and flour. Add chocolate chips and walnuts/pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

I got this recipe from another great cook in the family. My sister -in-law Jessica. She always makes the yummies treats. My kids wouldn't leave these cookies alone. They even asked for them to be put in their school lunches.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! But are you sure its my recipe? You could have taken all the credit and I wouldn't have even known. Now I have to make them and remind myself how good they are! Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed