Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Strawberry Yogurt Salad

1 Large Container Strawberry Yogurt
1 Large Conatiner of Cool Whip
2 Small boxes of Coconut Cream Pudding (Instant)
2 lbs Strawberries

(Sorry I don't know the exact measurement of the containers.  Nest time I am at the grocery store I will check so you know for sure what size they are.  Other wise,  They are the Large Containers!)
Mix Yogurt and and pudding until well blended then fold in cool whip.  Wash strawberries and cut them in the desired size you would like. (I quarterd most of mine then sliced the rest to put on top.)  Fold  in strawberries.  Let chill in fridge for a few hours and serve.

**Very Easy salad.  The kids loved it and loved helping to make.  I got this recipe from my mom.  It is the one that I made for Thanksgiving.  It goes great with most anything.  I think it could be considered a dessert too.  Maybe add a graham cracker crust.  Hmmm, I might have to try that.













5 comments:

Sandra said...

Ooohhhh that sounds delish!!! I'm going to have to try that one. I never buy coconut cream pudding, sounds so yummy.

Chari said...

Looks YUMMY!!! Lol! You have me hungry now!

Stopping by from the Whatever Goes Wednesday Blog Hop!

Have a blessed week!

~Chari

Anonymous said...

I didnt even know they had a coconut cream pudding!! You have inspired me!!

Thanks for linking up to Foodie Friday. I hope to see you again next week!!

Lisa said...

Mmm, sometimes the easiest things are the best. It sounds super good. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your salad up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/04/sweets-for-saturday-15.html

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi~

What a yummy recipe!! I am sure my kids will love this too. Thanks for linking to my K.I.S.S. blog bash last week, looking forward to seeing what you share this week.

Drop By The Tattered Tag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed