Friday, December 3, 2010

Chicken and Rice Casserole

6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup milk
1 cup water
2 cups uncooked white rice
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup

Line chicken in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.  Mix milk, water, soups, and rice.  Pour rice mixture over the chicken evenly.  Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours or til rice and chicken are done.

I haven't made this for awhile.  I broused several recipes.  They were all pretty much the same but they called for one kind of soup, not both.  I have some mushroom soup that needs to be used but I am not a fan of mushroom soup so I mixed it with the chicken which made the mushroom flavor more mild.  The kids loved this and I was able to send leftovers in their "hot" containers for school lunch.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed