Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Steak Sandwiches

Jim's Style

 Kristi's Style

3-4 Eye of Round Beef Steaks (or enough to feed your family)
1 Cube Butter
1/2 lb Provolone Cheese (From the Deli Counter, Thinly Sliced)
1 Loaf French Bread
Optional: Mushrooms, Onions, Steak Sauce

Place steaks in crockpot.  Slice butter into pats and layer over steaks.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until steak is tender enough that it falls about.  When steak is done, shred it into pieces using two forks.  Create your sandwich with the bread, cheese and steak.
*Jim's sandwich has sauteed onions and mushrooms.
*Kristi's sandwich has a very light layer of Heinz 57 sauce.

All I can say, is Mouth Watering!  One of my favorites!
This recipe came from my MOM!  I love when I go to her house.  She always has something yummy cooking and the house smells so good.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed