Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Italian Pull-Aparts

"Rhodes" Buttery Herb Pull-Aparts



So many wonderful things you can do with Rhodes Rolls.  Here is one we recently did.

1 package Rhodes Anytime Dinner Rolls
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
2 tablespoons garlic bread sprinkle OR
     1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese

Let covered rolls sit until thawed, about 45 minutes.  Cut each roll in half and drop back in pan.  Drizzle butter over rolls and sprinkle with parsley, garlic mixture and mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

*I wasn't able to find the Anytime Dinner Rolls so I just got the regular frozen dinner rolls. (I just looked at their site too and didn't find them in their list of products.  I've had this recipe for awhile, so maybe they don't make them anymore.)  I sprayed a 9" cake pan then put 12 frozen balls in it.  When they had thawed, but not risen I cut them in half and dropped them back in the pan.  Then I let them rise until they were all squished together but not rising over the pan.  Next, drizzle the butter over them, sprinkle the parsley and garlice mixture and top with the mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

These are great with soup or with pasta dishes.  The kids loved them too! 




4 comments:

Carolee said...

ok, HAVE to try those.

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

Mmmm... I love Rhodes rolls! I've made something similar to this with Pillsbury dough & it was delicious.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

those look DELICIOUS :)

Anonymous said...

So I rcv'd food storage kidney beans, so what recipes do you have for them?????
Suz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed