Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lemon Oreo's



2 packages lemon cake mix
1 1/2 cup shortening
4 eggs

Mix cake mix, shortening and eggs well.
Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 8-10minutes

Orange Frosting

1 cube of butter
8oz of cream cheese
1 pound of powdered sugar
Juice of 2 oranges (you can also use about 1/2 can of frozen orange juice instead) Until it taste orange enough.
If desired, add orange zest just for the look of it
Orange food coloring

I got this recipe from my good friend Kate B. They are so yummy! I couldn't leave them alone so I gave them away to family and friends. Now they are requesting the recipe. Thanks Kate! It's a secret indulgence!











9 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh Yay! I'm so glad you posted this!!!! I was going to write it down when Kate posted it on FB and never did! Thanks :)

StubbsFamily said...

Those look so good, I have to try them. I love lemon.

Six Sisters said...

Ooo! Those look so good! I love lemon! We found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! We are your newest followers and would love for you to follow our blog!

www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Jen @ My Own Road said...

you had me at "lemon". Yum! I'll be trying these!!

Aisling said...

mmmmmm, those look yummy, I can almost smell the lemon.

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Oh my! Those lemon oreos do look delicious and they look so simple to make. I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight today. Have a great day :)
Katie

Unknown said...

All your recipes are making my mouth water! I'd love you to come link up with my recipe contest/linky!

http://www.bigklittlea.com/2011/06/june-concours-dcusine.html

~K

KB and Whitesnake said...

They look yummy!

Hannah said...

These look like a great summer cookie. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed