Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Weekly Menu 3

Sunday: Cornbeef Casserole/Jello/Veggie
Monday: Stroganoff/Green Beans
Tuesday: Taco Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese/Potato Wedges
Thursday: LEFTOVERS
Friday: Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Chicken/Baked Potato/Veggie

With this weeks menu I am trying something new. The Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Chicken. I got the idea/recipe from BettyCrocker.com. I am going to make it a little different than theirs. I'll post pictures next week and let you know how it turns out.
A challenge for everyone this week is making a dish that you haven't made before. It can be something you have eaten before, but have not made yourself. Try something new and see if your kids like it or not. I have tried new ones that the kids have requested again, but have also had some that they have requested that I never make it again. Let me know how it goes.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed