This recipe was taken from ALLRECIPES.COM.
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
** This is a yummy, "hit the spot" dish. I do finely chop the green onions because of a few of us that don't like chewing green onions. They give them a yummy flavor though. The kids ate this dish up with no complaints! I used canned chicken breast for the 2 cups chicken. You could also pick up a rotisserie chicken and use it. That will save time on some of the prep.