Friday, May 20, 2011

Easy Strawberry Cheesecake

1 package cream cheese
1/3 cup powder sugar
2 cups thawed cool whip
1 graham cracker crust
1 lb carton of strawberries, washed and sliced
strawberry glaze or strawberry flavored Junket made up

Beat cream cheese and powder sugar then fold in cool whip.  Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.  Stir together strawberries and glaze then pour strawberries over the cream cheese layer.  Let chill for a few hours then ENJOY!

*I love cheesecake and this is a quick, no fuss recipe!  When I had my first baby and my mom was staying with us helping me out, she made this yummy dessert.  It has been one of my favorites since.

*I really like homemade graham cracker crusts.  Here is the recipe I use for the crust.

GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1 package graham crackers finely crushes
1/4 cup sugar
3-4 Tbls butter or margarine melted

Stir together graham crackers and sugar.  Mix in melted butter completely. Press into a pie tin going up the sides too.  Bake at 300 degrees for 5-8 minutes.  Let cool before filling it.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

This was my favorite dessert as a kid. I called it "pink" because I would stir it up on my plate until it was a big pink blob.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

:) looks yummy, I like Felicia's idea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed