Monday, March 1, 2010

Refried Bean Burritos

1 can refried beans
grated cheddar cheese
soft flour tortilla shells

I start with buttering the outside of my shell. Spread a heaping spoonful of refried beans on one half of the shell. (Put as much beans or as little as you like). Sprinkle cheese over the beans. Fold shell over. Toast the burrito in a frypan on both sides. I like to use my sandwich maker also to toast them. It cuts them into triangles which makes them easier for the kids to eat. I also like to put hot sauce in Jim and I's before I toast them. Quick and easy. We usually serve these with Spanish rice.

This recipe was shared with me from my sister Suzanne.She made them for my family one night and they have been a favorite ever since.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed