Monday, January 31, 2011

Seven Layer Cookie (Bar)



Seven Layer Bars
In a bottom of a 9x13 cake pan, drizzle one stick of melted buttter.  Add in layers:
1 c. crushed graham crackers
1 c. shredded coconut
1 6 oz chocolate chips (I like to do half semi-sweet and milk chocolate)
1 6 oz butterschotch chips
Drizzle over top 1 can sweetened condensed milk, then sprinkle with 1 c. chopped pecans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.   The top will be carmelized but the inside should be soft and yummy.
**This Recipe came from one of my followers!  Back in December when I did the last giveaway and asked the question about "what kind of cookie do you leave out for Santa", Jill answered with a SEVEN LAYER COOKIE!  I hadn't heard of a cookie before that was a SEVEN LAYER COOKIE, so Jill shared it with me so I could share with the rest of you.  Thank You Jill!  It was wonderful!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed