Friday, January 21, 2011

Worms (Candied Corn Puffs)

2 cups sugar
1 lb butter
1/2 cup water
1 TBLS white corn syrup

In heavy saucepan bring all ingredients to a full boil.  Boil for 15 minutes.  Pour over a 15 oz bag of Corn Puffs.  Stir till all Corn Puffs are coated then let cool and EAT!

**I got this recipe from my brother, Cory.  I remember him making this all the time when he was going to school in Cedar.  It is a very addicting treat.  Careful of the Sugar OVERLOAD!  Kids love it!
I have to stock up on the corn puffs when we go to Utah because I haven't been able to find them here in Carson City.

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

I just googled candied corn puffs and your blog was one of the first sites it came up with. I should have just checked here first. :) I love all of your recipes. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed