Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Rice Krispy Treats


I got the idea for this fun treat from another Blog I like to check out.

I made mine a little different.  I used Strawberry Marshmallows and just followed the microwave recipe on the back of the Marshmallow package to make the Rice Krispy part.  I used a heart shaped mold to shape them.  After letting them set for about 5 minutes I then carefully pushed a sucker stick into them.  I drizzled melted white chocolate over the top then added the sprinkles before the chocolate set up.  After they were set up I packaged them in bags with a ribbon.  Quick, and very easy! 

Ingredient list
1 package strawberry marshmallows
1 box rice krispies
Margarine
White Chocolate chips
Sprinkles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed