Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beef Stroganoff

1 lb ground beef
diced onion
2 packets brown gravy mix
1/2 - 3/4 cup sour cream
egg noodles
.
Brown hamburger with onion and season with some salt and pepper. Make brown gravy according to the instructions on gravy packet. When gravy is made, add sour cream to gravy mixing until it is all blended. Add as much ground beef to the gravy as you want. Cook egg noodles according to directions on noodle package. Serve beef gravy over the noodles.
.
When ever I ask the girls what they want for dinner, this is the first thing they say. There are usually not any leftovers when I fix this. I'm not a mushroom fan, but I'm sure you can through mushrooms in there somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dinner ideas. I know I can always find something healthy and delicious when I look at your Kreations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed