Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Biscuit Donuts!


Philsbury "Pop" Biscuits
Heated Frying Oil
Use either
Powdered Sugar (1 cup) and milk (3 Tbls) glaze or
Granulated Sugar
.
Use just the basic "Pop" biscuit. Poke a whole in the middle of biscuit then gently stretch the biscuit with out tearing the dough. Place biscuit in hot oil and fry on both sides til golden brown. While still hot roll the biscuit in granulated sugar or in powdered sugar/milk glaze. To make glaze just mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
.
This is a very quick, easy, and yummy treat! I even make these for breakfast for the girls sometime....I know, not that healthy, but they will eat it. Jim's Mom made these while we were camping.



Sumo Sweet Stuff

8 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

those look absolutely YUMMY!

Jessica said...

I am sad that I missed that one! I am going to have to do that for breakfast too, my kids would just love it!

The Inked Stamper said...

looks yummy!!!
TFS
Dawn
www.theinkedstamper.com

Krystine Stephenson said...

I'm all about easy doughnuts:). They look really good!

Krystine

http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

Whitney said...

We make these all the time. We love eating them still warm! Yum! We sprinkle cinnamon sugar on them or powdered sugar.

Unknown said...

Lots of goodies here, I can't stop scrolling up & down looking at all the pics!! I invite you to link up any & all of your delightful creations to The Homespun Bake Shop @ The Tattered Tag. It's a great new place for delicious inspiration. I also host a fun blog bash K.I.S.S. Happy to be a new follower :)


Drop by The Tattered Tag

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Visiting from Sugar Bee's linky party. These look delicious! I will have to get some biscuits at the store and try it soon.

Erin said...

Donuts = heaven! Looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed