Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jello Parfait

2 (3 oz) boxes jello
2 cups boiling water
1 cup cold water
Cool Whip

Stir Jello in boiling water til it is dissolved.  Add cold water.  Pour into a 9x9 casserole dish and place in fridge to setup.  When set cut the jello into little cubes and spoon into a bowl.  Add as much cool whip as you would like and stir.

This is a dish that goes with anything.  And is very easy.  Back home I could find this in the grocery store and I would buy it to take on picnics or other family gatherings.  When I went looking for it at a grocery store in Nevada I asked someone at the Deli where I could find it.  They had no clue what I was talking about.  Now we make it all the time.  Yes, I say WE because it is easy enough for the kids to make and they LOVE it! 

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it, we are going to have to do it soon! Thanks for the visit, I love just talking with you! Can't wait to see you guys in 3 weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed