Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot and Spicy Chicken Strips

1 Bag Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Franks Red Hot (Hot Sauce)

Bake Chicken according to package directions.  In medium saucepan bring to boil Brown Sugar and Franks Red Hot.  Boil just until Sugar dissolves. Use sauce either as a dipping sauce or, for the last 5 minutes of the baking time of the chicken, place chicken in a baking dish and pour the sauce over it, coating the chicken then bake for the last 5 minutes.

If you want your sauce not so spicy, add less Franks Red Hot to the Brown Sugar.  If you want it hotter, add more Franks Red Hot to the Brown Sugar.

I got this recipe from my good friend Amber B.  I'm one that can't handle hot/spicy things, but I love this sauce!  My kids won't eat it because it is too spicy for them.

***Fries are Kroger Brand (Smith's) Steak Fries.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed