I have told several about this yummy looking treat. I say "looking" because I haven't found the time to make it yet. Maybe for family night tonight. Anyway, HERE is the link to the article I found it in. Listed below are the recipes in the article. ENJOY!
Frosties16 ounce container of Cool Whip
14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
1 gallon of chocolate milk
1. Put the Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk in an ice cream freezer.
2. Pour in chocolate milk until it reaches the line near the top of the freezer.
3. Put ice and rock salt around the container and turn on to mix.
4. Mix until the mixture has the texture of ice cream.
Orange Banana Smoothies
1 container (7 ounce) Greek Yogurt
2/3 cup thawed orange just concentrate
2 large bananas
1. Puree yogurt, orange juice and bananas in a blender.
2. Pour into molds and freeze until solid, about four hours.
Fudgesicles/Creamies1 cup whipped cream (can use Cool Whip)
1 (3 3/4 ounce) Jello Cook and Serve pudding mix
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups cold milk
1. Mix and cook the pudding, sugar and milk. Cool and chill.
2. Fold in whipped cream.
3. Put in molds with popsicle sticks and freeze.
Ice cream in a bag
6 tablespoons of rock salt
1/2 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1 pint size closable plastic bag
1 gallon size closable plastic bag
1. Fill gallon-sized plastic bag half way with ice. Add rock salt.
2. Combine the milk, sugar and vanilla in the small bag and seal it tightly so no rock salt gets in.
3. Put the smaller bag in the larger one and seal tightly. Shake until the mixture becomes ice cream, about five minutes.
NOTE: To make this using metal cans, take a small can and put ingredients inside. Make sure the lid is sealed tight, tape if necessary. Then put it inside a larger can that has the ice and rock salt. Seal this lid tightly also. Allow kids to kick it around the yard until the ice cream freezes.