Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pizza Crust

I know this picture is small, but it was blurry and giving me a headache when I enlarged it.
This recipe came from Allrecipes.com.
  • 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)

  • 1 tablespoon white sugar

  • 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast

  • 3 tablespoons olive oil

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

  • Directions

    1. Stir water, sugar and yeast together until dissolved. Add the olive oil and the salt. Stir in the flour until well blended. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
    2. Pat dough into pan or on to a pizza stone using fingers dipped in olive oil. If desired sprinkle basil, thyme or other seasonings on crust. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
    **I loved working with this dough.  It was very quick and tasted great.  This is my new favorite pizza crust recipe.  I used this recipe to make calzones and garlic cheese breadsticks.

    0 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Top 5 Most Viewed