Monday, October 15, 2012

A friend back in Carson City does a Halloween Party every year for all the kids/moms in the ward. It is so much fun and there are alot of creative treats made. Here are pictures from lastyears. Maybe they will give you ideas for fun treats for your Halloween Party!!
***********
Rice Crispy Candy Corns (My Kreation)

 Mummy Pizza
The kids can make these themselves!

Veggie Skeleton...some of it had been eaten by the time I got the picture. 

 If you look at the apples in the back, they are a mouth with teeth. I think she used slivered almonds for the teeth. As the apple browns a little the mouth looks even better!

 Cake Cemetary...Always a favorite with the kids.

I would love to see some of your Halloween Kreations! Post your pics on my Kristi's Kitchen Kreations FB wall! And who knows...there might be a prize for my FAVORITE KREATION!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed