Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Weekly Menu 5

Sunday: Beef Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy/Veggie/Jello/Rolls
Monday: Back 2 School! Took the kids out!
Tuesday: Herbed Lemon Chicken/Roasted Potatoes/Veggie
Wednesday: Pasta Shells with White Cheddar Sauce/Veggie
Thursday: LEFTOVERS!
Friday: Hamburgers/Corn on the Cob/Cantaloupe
Hope you are all enjoying your Harvests from your Gardens! What is your favorite veggie to fix from your garden? I love Grandma Opal's "Garden Soup" with the potatoes, carrots, and peas in a cream base. I never have been able to make it taste like hers.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

My mouth is watering just reading your recipes, and wishing I was closer to just drop in and eat! My favorite is just veggies and steam them with butter and salt. We love corn on the cob, squash, zucchini and little red potatoes. Yum!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed