Monday, August 9, 2010

August Weekly Menu 1

Sunday: Lasagna/Veggie/Garlic Bread

WEEK OF CAMPING!
I have to include all the meals for this week. So much YUMMY food! I haven't eaten that much since we camped with the FAM last time!
Monday:
Lunch---Deli Sandwiches
Dinner---Navajo Tacos with bisquit doughnuts for dessert!
Tuesday:
Breakfast---Pancakes/Bacon
Lunch---BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Dinner---Dutch Oven Potatoes with Chicken/Chocolate Cake and icecream
Wednesday:
Breakfast---Breakfast Burritos
Lunch---Chilli Cheese Dogs
Dinner---Dutch Oven Potatoes/Pork Ribs/Baked Beans/Peach Cobbler/Apple Crisp
Thursday:
Breakfast---French Toast
Lunch---Deli Sandwiches
Dinner---Hamburgers/Hostess Treats
Friday:
Breakfast---Strawberry CREPES!!/Bacon
Lunch---Hamburgers
Dinner---Tinfoil Dinners/Homemade Icecream
Saturday:
Breakfast---Sausage Egg Bisquits

There was some sort of fruit served with every meal......watermelon, cantalope, grapes, apples.

I am willing to work hard and exercise and diet just so I can enjoy a week like this! The meals were split up so we each had a breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every meal was a treat and seemed to "hit the spot"!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

YUM!!! Can I come camping with you guys next year??? :)

Jessica said...

Yum, I am drooling here just reading the list, and I was there!!

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

Oh my. Wanna come camping with us this week? You can be in charge of cooking & I'll watch your kids! LOL

durenfamily said...

Jim wrote about your site on facbook. Your pictures really do make the food look good. I am going to try them. Hope you guys are doing good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed