Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blind Mom Blog/Hamburger Noodle Casserole

I just have to share this. I noticed on FB yesterday that some friends were "liking" a page...so I went and checked it out. The first thing I noticed was this Mom is from Cedar City, Utah. I have a spot in my heart for Cedar after going there for sporting events while in high school and living there a few months while in college. I read her husbands post to get the full story of why people were "Liking" her page. After watching her movie I was overcome with emotion. Her story touched me and I immediately "LIKED" her page.
I continued scrolling down her blog and found that she posts recipes too! WOW! She is blind and she cooks! Amazing! I asked her if I could feature one of her recipes that she posted. With her permission, I am sharing one of her dishes that looks SCRUMPTIOUS!
Thanks Nicole for inspiring us! Best wishes to you and your family!

Here's her recipe for Hamburger Noodle Casserole.

1 pound of hamburger
approx. 1/2 package of egg noodles
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tomato sauce
Shredded Cheese

Boil and drain egg noodles. Brown hamburger. Mix in the cream of mushroom soup, and tomato sauce into browned hamburger. In a greased casserole dish layer half the noodles, then half soup mixture. Now layer remaining noodles, and remaining soup mixture. Top off with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 min and enjoy.

1 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It is a really nice recipe, but I must tell you how much I like your blog. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I hope you have a great day.Blessings...Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed