Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have Company!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted new recipes this week. I HAVE COMPANY! YEAH FOR ME!!! And the kids are loving it too! My parents are here for a few days. So, please be patient and I will get my featured recipes posted and share what I fixed for my parents while they were here. My mom is on a NO SALT lifestyle. That changes the way I cook alot....which is alot better for us all.
Also, I made some scrumptious cookies on COOKIE MONDAY! Can't wait to share them with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer to you and I would furnish the ingredients and let you cook all the time for us. I loved each meal. And the cookies were DELICIOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer to you and I would furnish the ingredients and let you cook all the time for us. I loved each meal. And the cookies were DELICIOUS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed