Monday, June 21, 2010

June Weekly Menu 4

Before I share my weekly menu I want to say thanks to all of you that have commented about my blog. This blog has been "MY OUT" and has given me something to do to keep myself sane at this time in my life. Having so many of you tell me that you like it has given me more of a desire to make it even better. Plus it helps me cook more too!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
*************
Sunday: Traveling from Utah
Monday: Sloppy Joes/Corn on the cob/Chips
Tuesday: Spaghetti/Green Beans/Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Italian Chicken/Baked Potato/Veggie
Thursday: LEFTOVERS
Friday: French Bread Pizza/Green Salad
******************
If any of you are like me, it is always hard to get back in the groove of cooking after being away from home for awhile. As I left Mom's on Saturday she asked if I wanted the leftover SLOPPY JOES. My reply was, "That would be great, because I know I won't be cooking on Monday when we get back!" Thanks Mom for once again providing us with yummy food. The girls think your SLOPPY JOES are the best!
HAPPY COOKING THIS WEEK!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed