Monday, October 25, 2010

October Weekly Menu 4

Sunday:  Pork Chops/Mashed Potatoes and Gravy/Veggie/Rolls
MondayItalian Chicken/Baked Potato/Veggie
Tuesday:  Tatortot Casserole/Peaches and Cottage Cheese
Wednesday:  Three Cheese Chicken Pasta (Viola Meal)/Green Salad
Thursday:  LEFTOVERS
FridayChicken Parmesan/Green Beans/Garlic Bread

This week is Crazy!  Lot's of Halloween Parties along with my sweet Lexie's Birthday.  I just finished her cake.  When I get the pictures uploaded I will post.  If I miss a few days of posting....sorry, I will return!

My QUESTION for you this week is:  Are there certain VEGGIES that you always pair up with the same DISH?  For instance, we always do Green Beans with Spaghetti, Lasagna, or any other pasta with a marinara sauce.  I also always serve corn with my mom's enchilada's.  Corn also seems to be the choice if we have mashed potatoes too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed