Monday, October 18, 2010

October Weekly Menu 3

Sunday:  Corned beef Casserole/Corn/Jello Parfait
Monday:  Baked Chicken/Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy/Veggie
Tuesday:  Taco Salad
Wednesday:  Mac-N-Cheese/Veggie
Thursday:  Split Pea Soup/Italian Pull-aparts
Friday:  Chili (Ward Party)

Thanks for the responses to the FAVORITE GROCERY STORE.  I think many of you know which one I like....MACEY'S in Providence, Utah.  I usually go there everytime I visit Cache Valley.  I really think the thing that makes it is the employees.  They are always happy and so willing to help.  Lee's in Logan is about the same.  Sooo, since I don't live there and have to do grocery shopping more than the every few months that we visit, my shopping is done at Smith's and Walmart.  Once in awhile I hit Save Mart.

NEW QUESTION!  Have any of you tried one of my cookie recipes?  If so, what one, and did you like it?



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Your double chocolate cookies are TO DIE FOR!!!

I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Mix together add chocolate chips (sometimes I add nuts too)and bake!

Jessica said...

I have made several. I actually made the oreo's tonight for family night treat. I have made the snickerdoodles, the chocolate chip cookies, and I want to make the surprise cookies and the candy corn ones soon! I seriously love them all!

Ann Kennedy said...

The snickerdoodles I made for the elk hunt! Yummy I love to come on here and get my dinner Ideas and a yummy treat idea, thanks Kristi for all of your hard work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed