Monday, November 29, 2010

November Weekly Menu 5

Sunday:  Traveling
Monday:  Leftovers at Mom's...Yummy Beef Echilada with White sauce and chilli's
Tuesday:  Sauteed Stir Fry and Chicken over a bed of Greens (Lettuce)
Wednesday:  Wendy's
Thursday:  THANKSGIVING
Friday:  Spaghetti Pie/Green Beans/Garlic Bread

I know I have mentioned this before, but my Mom and Mother-in-Law are wonderful cooks.  You are never disapointed when you eat at their house. 
My Mom made a yummy beef enchilada.  She didn't have the traditional red sauce so she used the white sauce with chilli's in it.  WOW!  I am going to try it and see if I can get it to turn out as yummy as hers.
Connie (MIL) never ceases to amaze me.  She fixed one casserole dish of Spaghetti pie and was able to feed almost 20 of us.  WOW!
For Thanksgiving we were with Jim's family in Salt Lake.  My part was to help Grandma Perry with the rolls, but how do you help someone who does them so much better than yourself?!  I did decide to make a jello salad which I will share the recipe as soon as I can get the picture uploaded.  It was very easy and goes with any meal.  And, since I didn't get to really cook any Thanksgiving dinner, I will be fixing one for my family this week!  Just because I like to have leftover Turkey Sandwiches!  And of course....MORE PIE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed