Monday, April 11, 2011

Sugar Cookie Bars


1 cup butter at room temperature (2 cubes)
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
5 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Cream butter and sugar really well. Then add vanilla and eggs one at a time mixing well. Then add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Spread in a 13X17 inch pan. Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes. After they are cool spread with your favorite frosting, cut and Enjoy!!!

This recipe was sent to me from one of my Best Friends from High School.  I used some Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting then topped with some sprinkles.  OHHH YUMMM!  Good thing I only made a half cookie sheet size.  I ate most of them!  Thanks Ann, for sharing this yummy and easy recipe!

1 comments:

Kennedy Klan said...

Mmmmm just looking at these I want one!! They are good :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed