Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scrambled Egg (QUICK)



Take 1 EGG, place in a two cup microwavable dish. (I use my pyrex glass two cup measuring cup.  Beat with a fork till scramble well, add 1-2 tsp water and beat again. Place in microwave for 1 minute on high power.  The egg rises quite a bit during the cooking time but shrinks when done.  It starts popping if you cook it too much.  Dump egg onto a plate and enjoy! (I like to pour salsa over mine.) You can add some salt and pepper or a little butter to the egg before you cook it if you want.  Just stir it in.

**This idea came from my older brother a few years back when my baby wanted eggs and he showed me a quick way to make them.  Adding the water makes them fluffy.  Some people add milk, but the water does better.  Thanks Ryan for the quick tip.  This is the way I scramble eggs the most.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

great idea! Not to have a pan to scrape out sounds good to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed