Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School....Back in the Kitchen!

I have loved having my kiddos home for the summer. We have been so relaxed and haven't followed any schedule.  That works for the summer, but we are on day 3 of school and I'm sure the rest of you know that things just don't run as smoothly if there is not a schedule. So, even though I would prefer the relaxed days of summer, I am looking forward to a routine....which includes home cooked meals that (hopefully) will be planned ahead of time! Along with Back to School, I wanted to do another GiveAway! I wanted to do it when I hit 100 "Likes" on my FB page, but just didn't get around to it. I already have my GiveAway Item! So, stay tuned as I get this Back to School...Back in the Kitchen routine down this week. There will be a GIVEAWAY SOON! Thanks to all of my followers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed