Monday, September 13, 2010

September Weekly Menu 2

Sunday: Taco's
Monday: Labor Day...Delivery from PIZZA HUT
Tuesday: Chicken Strips with Fries
Wednesday: Tuna Helper/peaches and cottage cheese
Thursday:  LEFTOVERS
Friday: Spaghetti/Green Beans

In looking at my menu it looks completely unhealthy.  I have been getting ideas of how to make kid friendly meals "healthy".  One that I want to try is using fiber one cereal as the breading on your chicken.  Have any of you tried that?  How did it work for you?

3 comments:

Eustice Times said...

I haven't used fiber one as a coating to my chicken , but I have a yummy chocolate muffin recipe that uses fiber one, and my kids eat them up. I got it from weight watchers. If you'd like it, let me know. Your blog is awesome!

kate said...

I think the same thing about my menu... not very healthy. I've never tried the fiber one thing....

A 'n D said...

just found your blog through mutual friends on FB...
wheaties & panko crumbs are fantastic for breading - also, i sneak in veggie & fruit purees to all kinds of things (i've been doing this for years & now there are a few cookbooks out that do the same thing)...kids will seriously not notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed