Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dilly Dip

1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. grated onion (I use dehydrated minced onions)
1 Tbsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1 Tbsp. dry parsley

Combine all ingredients, stirring well.  Let stand overnight to blend flavors. 

*This recipe came from the Koosharem Relief Society Cookbook.  Use it for a veggie dip, chip dip, or with your turkey!
**This is our always "go to" dip.  It is at almost every family get together.  So easy to make....my kids make it for me and the kids love it too!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Mmmm! I love dilly dip! I also love that you showcase recipes that kids like and moms can actually make with the kids underfoot! Your instructions are foolproof too.

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to make a cookbook with these pictures and recipes, I would pay big $$$$$ for this you know! ????????????
Suz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed