Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thanks to an awesome friend, Vicki, this is the second time I have recieved this award!  We used to be next door neighbors to Vicki and her son.  I loved sitting out at night with them.  We would chat and laugh for hours.  I have learned many great things from her.  Love you Vicki and thanks for the award!

So, since I have done this already on my family blog, I decided to list 7 facts about food that pertain to me.
#1 Hello, my name is Kristi and I am a FOOD A HOLIC!

#2  Of Course I LOVE CHOCOLATE...My favorite chocolate is Dove Milk Chocolate/Symphony Bars(with or without toffee bits)/Caramel filled Hershey Kisses!
 
#3  Some wierd combinations I like are: Potato Chips with Cottage Cheese or Pickles; Miracle Whip and Breaded Fish; Porkchops dipped in Applesauce....hmm, I'll have to think about this one some more. I know there are more.

#4  Vanilla Icecream is my favorite kind of icecream...because you can add whatever you want to it!

#5  My strong drink of choice is DR. PEPPER! 

#6  Rice Crispy Treats intimidate me!  The first time I made them....many years ago, they were hard.  I have only made them about 3 times since.

#7  For my wedding reception we served Pizza and Rootbeer Floats! I think there were a few hershey kisses on the plate too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 5 Most Viewed